Sunday, July 12, 2009

Macedonia Round-up and Bahamas Check-in!


Welcome to the My Kitchen My World -- Macedonia round-up!


We have three dishes to share for MKMW Macedonia, first up we have Ajvar, a vegetable spread which also makes a delicious sounding pasta sauce. Check out small pieces of inspiration and accomplishment for the recipe and to find out a couple different uses for this versatile dish.




Over at
Nummy Kitchen, I made little Macedonian Breads, which turned out to be like mini pitas, I guess if Judy and I had gotten our dishes together we would have had a perfect Macedonian meal :)


What a fun little round-up for Macedonia, thanks for participating!


Our current MKMW destination is The Bahamas! Check-in day was supposed to be yesterday, but we spent the day at Lake Michigan for my birthday and didn't get home until very late so I didn't have time to post, sorry! Not quite the Bahamas but still a fun little day at the beach.

Please leave a comment in this post with a link to your post for MKMW The Bahamas, feel free to post and comment all week long, the round-up should be up next Saturday, so try to check-in here by Friday night. Thanks so much for cooking along, I can't wait to see what Bahamian foods everyone can come up with!

Take care,
Andrea

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm just about to make a Bahamian Johnny Cake, and will post when I'm done! :-)

Sorry I missed Macedonia. I had a couple great recipes picked out, but just never got around to making them... I will someday I'm sure.

Stephanie said...

Here it is:

http://baskersfunfoods.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-kitchen-my-world-bahamas.html

Stephanie said...

Hmm, this blog seems to be a bit slow lately. Well, anyway, I posted my Ukrainian recipes today, if we're still going to be doing Ukraine... I made Cabbage with Tomatoes, and Sour Cream Cucumber Salad. :-)

http://baskersfunfoods.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-kitchen-my-world-ukraine-late.html

bathmate said...

Thank you for posting.
it is really helpful to all.
very well.

Bathmate