Friday, December 9, 2011

December Destination -- Belgium


Hi guys, I figured I'd try something new this month and make a seperate post where you can leave a link to your recipe with a linky instead of commenting with a link. I think this might be a bit quicker and I know it will be nice for me to just check the linky widget when I do the round-up, so I won't miss anyone!


Brussels' Grand Place, Belgium, Europe


Our December destination is Belgium so pick a Belgian recipe and give it a try, and post a link to your My Kitchen My World post here with the linky widget...



Any questions just let me know in the comment section, also please feel free to use the comment section to discuss the current country and any sites or books that would help people with picking a recipe :)

6 comments:

janet @ the taste space said...

The linky is a great idea! Belgium can be tough.. we'll see what I make. I don't like beer but curious about the Belgian beer stew, Carbonnade.

Anonymous said...

I've got an idea - I just hope I can find some time to make it alongside all the Christmas preparations!

Anonymous said...

I am planning a post but I've been really busy and now won't be at home to do any cooking until just after New Year. Hope it'll be ok to post a little late.

janet @ the taste space said...

Sorry for the double post - it didn't look like it worked the first time!

How about Iraq for February? Don't think we've been there yet. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad I made it in time. I'm looking forward to making my Jamaican dish and yes, Iraq would be a great destination for February.

Kayte said...

Sounds like a great idea to me. Will try to do better about getting to this each month this year! Thanks for hosting always!